I.- Legal Advidse
This website is owned by Videoalarmas TJ JARC, S.L. (Henceforth TJ JARC), with VAT number B54659651 and located in the street Presbítero Conrado Poveda 45 - 03610 Petrer (Alicante). Phone number: 865 67 28 90. Contact Email: email@example.com.
Access and / or use of this website given to whoever makes the user status, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the General Conditions and Special Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of website.
III.- Use of this website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use this website and its services and contents without violating the generally accepted law, good faith and public order. Also, it is forbidden to use this website for illegal or harmful purposes against TJ JARC or any third party, or which in any way, could damage or impede the normal functioning of this website.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have permission from their rightful owners or legislation permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of TJ JARC or the legitimate owners thereof.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of this website by any means other than those available to users as well as those usually used on the Internet, provided they do not cause any harm to this website.
IV.- Responsibility of the users for damages or injuries
The use of this website is the sole responsibility of the user. This responsibility extends to the use, by the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing this website or any of its services.
Without limiting the foregoing, TJ JARC reserves the right to refuse at any time without prior notice, access to this website to the users who breach these general conditions or the particular in each case they are applicable .
V.- Unilateral modification
TJ JARC may unilaterally change without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of this website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of this website.
Persons or entities wishing to make or make a hyperlink from a web page from another website or internet website to any page of tjjarc.es, must comply with the following conditions:
- Reproduction in whole or in part of any of the services or contents of this website is not allowed.
- They were not deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the store without the express permission of TJ JARC.
- No will be included false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation on the pages of this website or the services or contents .
- Except for those signs that are part of the "hyperlink", the web page in which it will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to TJ JARC, unless authorized by it.
- The establishment of the "hyperlink" does not imply the existence of relationships and the owner of this website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of TJ JARC of the services and content offered on the portal.
- TJ JARC is not liable for the contents or services made available to the public on this website or portal from which the "hyperlink", or the information or statements included therein.
- Any "hyperlink" to this website will be to the homepage or main pages of the sections it contains.
TJ JARC offers the connections and links to other websites operated and controlled by third-party users. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. TJ JARC does not market, manage, or previously control, nor own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
TJ JARC does not assume any responsibility, even indirectly or indirectly, for any damage of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communication , opinions, events, products and existing or offered on websites unmanaged services by TJ JARC and which are accessible through this website.
VII.- Warranty and responsibility exclusions
TJ JARC no warranties or liability in any circumstances for damages of any nature that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of this website and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of this website and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by users of content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, this website, its services or contents by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users of this website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through this website.
The duration of the service of this website and services is indefinite.
Without limiting the foregoing, TJ JARC reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of this website or any of the services included in the same terms set out in the fourth condition.
IX.- Intellectual Property
All contents of the store, which is understood not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sonores content as well as graphic design and source code, are copyrighted by TJ JARC or third parties, without being transferred to the user any right to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of this website.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by TJ JARC or third parties, may not be construed that access to this website gives rights over any trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on this website, you must notify it to TJ JARC indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, it shall indicate on whose behalf it acts.
- Indication of content protected by intellectual property rights and its location content on this website .
- Confirmation of the relevant intellectual property rights.
- Expressed in the statement that he is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
X.- LGoverning Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish Law.
TJ JARC and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Alicante to any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of this website and its services and content and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established.