Videoalarmas TJ JARC, S.L. have taken all necessary measures to ensure maximum security and confidentiality in the processing of their personal data.
To navigate through this website need not provide any personal information. You can therefore make a completely anonymous visit. Only when you make a question, we request the necessary data to perform the same.
All confidential data collected at the time of purchase, are incorporated into our database and are used solely to personalize your future visits to this website and to send information on offers and services that may be of interest.
Likewise, we inform you that:
- The category of the data you provide us is: Contact information.
- The responsible for the provided data is: Videoalarmas TJ JARC, S.L.
- The purpose is to manage the possible commercial relationship between both and if, in the case of accepting it, send you information about our new products and services.
- Legitimation is given when the form is sent.
- There are no Recipients to will be transferred the data, except legal obligation or if it is necessary to provide the service requested by the client.
- LThe rights that assist you are: access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability of the data provided. For this, you must send a letter indicating the right to exercise and a photocopy of your National Identity Card, passport or any other valid document that identifies the user, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or the follow address:
Calle Presbítero Conrado Poveda nº 45
03610 Petrer (Alicante)